- Venue Locations - added March 9
- Bands - updated March 20
- Cello and Bass - updated March 20
- Choirs - updated March 20
- Family Music - updated March 20
- Fiddle - updated April 9
- Intermediate and Senior Violin - updated April 16
- Intermediate Piano - updated April 12
- Jazz Vocal and Original Composition - updated March 20
- Junior Piano - updated March 20
- Junior Strings - updated March 20
- Musical Theatre - updated March 20
- Senior Piano - updated March 20
- Voice - updated March 20
- Woodwinds - updated March 20
- Read Me First!
- General Rules
Pay your registration by Interac e-Transfer.
Once you have completed your online Festival registration, please follow this procedure to pay your registration fees by e-transfer.
Login to online or mobile banking at a participating financial institution. Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options. Select the recipient by entering our email address. Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information - dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds, a security question that only the recipient will know the answer to (your Festival registration number) and optional personal message.
Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer. If you haven't signed up for online or mobile banking, contact your financial institution or visit their online banking website to sign up.
Remember, you can still pay your registration fee by mailing a copy of your completed registration form with a cheque or money order. Please do not mail cash.
- Brass and Woodwind Ensembles
- Choral Repertoire Suggestions
- Family Music
- Gilbert and Sullivan
- Jazz Vocal Classes
- Musical Theatre
- Original Composition - Singer Songwriter
- Popular-Jazz Piano
- Recorder and Early Music
- Rose Bowl Competitions
- String Ensembles
- String Sight Reading
- Violin - updated September 27